Active Food Blogger Pro members can send private messages to one another within the Food Blogger Pro membership site.
Each member has their own private messaging form in order to receive private messages from other members. These messages start an email chain for both members so that they can converse privately via email.
Members also have the option to turn their private messaging form so that no other members can contact them outside of the Food Blogger Pro forums. By default, private messaging forms are enabled on each members' account.
How to send a private message to another Food Blogger Pro member
1. Find a member's profile in a comment on the Community forum and click the PM button (note: if there's no PM button, that member has his / her private messaging form disabled)
2. Scroll down and use the contact form to type a subject and your message. Then click Send Message
3. The message will be sent via email to the recipient. Once they reply, you can converse privately via email with one another
How to disable private messaging on your account
1. Click Account, then click Update Your Profile
2. Scroll down and choose 'Disabled' from the Contact Form field
3. Scroll down and click Update Profile