When you come across a helpful thread on the forum, you can save them in two different ways:
By subscribing to a thread, you will receive an email notification whenever someone comments on that thread. You will continue receiving email notifications unless you unsubscribe.
You can subscribe to a thread by navigating to the Community forum, finding a thread, and clicking the "Subscribe to this thread" button:
To unsubscribe from a thread, find the thread and click the, "Unsubscribe from this thread" button:
Favoriting a forum thread helps you save useful thread for viewing at a later time, but you won't get email notifications is the thread is updated. You can think of favoriting as a way to "bookmark" your favorite threads.
To favorite a thread, navigate to the Community forum, find a thread you'd like to favorite, and click the "Add to favorites" button:
To remove a thread from your favorites, click the "Unfavorite" button:
Accessing your subscriptions and favorites
You can easily refer back to and manage your subscriptions and favorites!
1. Click the drop-down menu in the top-right corner, and click View Profile
2. Click to see your Favorites...
3. And / or your Subscriptions
4. You can view and manage your Favorites and Subscriptions here by clicking "Remove From Favorites" or...
5. "Unsubscribe from this Thread."